The KERRY Kampaign The KERRY Kampaign

YOU ARE THE MAN

THAT WAS GENIUS COMEDY GOLD, AMAZING!!!!!

Megaman: Vengeance Megaman: Vengeance

Damn.

SWEET! I'll definitely be watching for updates.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

LOL, pretty good...

But when did Ganondorf become Sean Connery? :D

GOOOAAALLL GOOOAAALLL

Haha....

Clever. A victory for soccer fans everywhere. :D

Final Fantasy 2 Final Fantasy 2

With some work, you could get good.

Now I'm a huge fan of FF4. (If you can't tell by my user name) I run the FF4 Survivor Series, so maybe I can help ya out with some constructive criticism :)

Make your sprites walk. If you need icons of them walking, IM me at DarkDragoonKain on AIM. There's a really easy way to do it with Movie Clips and Motion Tweening, I'll be happy to help you out.

More action/humor. People get bored way too easily. Also, grab some backgrounds to use! They spruce things up quite a bit, this link makes some kickass ones to download for free: http://www.phylomortis.com/html/bg.html

Make your sprites bigger too! They're too damn small! :D

If you're gonna use FF4 Characters, try and keep it all FF4 (unless you're gonna use humor) because it'll be easier for the viewer to understand, and make a bit more sense overall.

I hope you learn a bit more flash and get better, so you can start producing some kickass movies! IM me at DarkDragoonKain if you need help with anything.

Best of luck! And for a second movie, this wasn't half-bad!

DarkDragoonKain

5 More Minutes 5 More Minutes

Truly amazing.

This is just amazing. My favorite movie on NG -- congrats on an awesome-ass piece of work. Will there be a sequel like "Foamy Needs to go to the Harem"? -- That'd be sweet.

The Celebrity Jeopardy The Celebrity Jeopardy

Oh man...

I'm a diehard fan of Celebrity Jeopardy, and you did a good job but made some serious mistakes!:

- It's 'Buck Futter' -- not what you had. This is crucial! :D
- It's not 'Contuining with opposites', it's just "Opposites".
- The first category is Potent Potables.
- Jeopardy gives you the answers, not the questions :D

Sorry to be knitpicky, it's just that I'm such a die-hard fan that I had to point it out. Otherwise, nice work!

iqueloque responds:

Ok, thank you for telling me. You are one of the few that has been polite when telling me the few spellings errors that i made in this movie. Thank you Keyword thank.

Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

Haha!

Wow, that was totally original and kickass...congrats on a killer movie!

Mario Babies Mario Babies

Nicely done.

Very cool, I enjoyed it. :D

Osamification Osamification

..........

I don't find any humor in replicating a tragedy in which thousands of people died at the mercy of a terrorist. Sorry.